Family lawyer – it's more than a lawyer, an expert with extensive knowledge in the field of family psychology, who must understand each and efficiently represent the interests in court and pre-trial proceedings. Sometimes during the consultations I do not know as who I am acting more: a lawyer or a psychologist.
Presenting your interests, I'm saving you time and nerves.
The accumulated extensive experience in the legal settlement of family disputes (pre-trial and judicial means) will allow me to represent you in all cases.
We provide services for a marriage (marital, family) relations:
- Recognition the assets each of the spouses in their joint property;
- Division of common property of spouses;
- Determination of shares in the division of common property of spouses.
- Development and drawing up of an agreement on the sharing of jointly acquired property;
- Presence at signing an agreement with a notary.
- Drafting and filing a statement of claim on the sharing of jointly acquired property with the courts;
- Collection of information on all types of property which is subject to division in court;
- Participation in pre-trial proceedings and court hearings;
- If necessary, participation in the appeal process of a court decision;
- Receipt of a court decision.